The fireplaces we primarily build are a combination of wood framing and fireproof materials like cement board utilizing either a direct vent gas fireplace insert or a wood burning insert and then the exterior is finished with cultured stone. The cultured stone manufacturers provide a variety of hearth and cap stones for design continuity. These structures, as a result, have a very low maintenance exterior and the stone finish compliments most of our client's homes, either by using the same stone that is on the home, in the interior of the home, or chosen to combine with other landscape elements.
It would be our pleasure to help you create your outdoor fireplace and it is one area where we are regularly utilizing 3D design software.
- A source of warmth to extend the evening and seasonal use of the garden.
- A focal point in the garden, a destination, something to draw you out into the backyard.
- Structurally they can offer a measure of privacy and/or wind mitigation.
- Incorporate well with other features like pergolas, built in seating, patios or decks, retaining walls etc.
- Combine well with outdoor kitchens.
- Upscales your landscaping with a functional element.